Saturday, February 11, 2012

January 2012 Glyph Sales



Stats:

  • Total Glyph Sales: 98,174g
  • Total Glyphs Sold: 1988
  • Average Price: 49g38s
Another great month, with a good average price. Very happy with how I've got my glyphing set up, and it will be business as usual like this for a while.

I have absolutely no idea what happened on the 10th of January. I have a theory though, and it is the result of crafting in bulk and storing the glyphs in a couple of banks. Having many of each type of glyph in storage completely removes the dependency of actually getting my expired glyphs out of the mailbox to repost. So, if I'm running short on time (like between Christmas and well... now) the most important thing is getting the glyphs to auction, not collecting the coin, making more glyphs or even retrieving expired auctions. I can duck on, post glyphs and log off. When I look at my inbox and realise I have 1k+ mail to retrive, I'll just afk and empty it one bag full (160 slots) at a time.

Lots more posts on the way, including a couple of stories about my adventures on Lightbringer-US.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic month, great to see! Looking forward to more tales on Lightbringer.

    ReplyDelete