Saturday, January 19, 2013

December 2012 Glyph Sales


December and January are usually months of mostly auto pilot, but the average glyph price climbed over 20g as we finished off 2012.

December Stats:
  • Total Glyph Sales: 66525g
  • Total Glyphs Sold: 817
  • Average Price: 81g43s

Higher average price means more profit for my time, as herbs continued to be plentiful and cheap. The shoulder inscription market settled down for some smaller margins, but plenty of profit still to be had. I also managed to get through enough herbs to make sure I could create darkmoon cards with both of my scribes, and already the sale price on completed trinkets are coming down to under 300% of the materials cost, which is still OK even if there's a cooldown involved. I don't know where other tanks are getting their trinkets from, I've really enjoyed my [Relic of Niuzao], but it currently sells for less than double the materials.

I've been having a great time with blacksmithing, selling the crafted 450 gear and PvP gear. I finally managed to offload some gear I crafted with [Blood Spirit]s, and now that the price has settled around the 1.1 - 1.3k mark it looks like the raid patterns should be more steadily profitable. I've been farming [Mote of Harmony] at my main's farm, and I have been unable to keep up with the demand for 415 and 463 weapons. I value my spirits at 500g/ea (50g per plot which compares to 10g/vegetable) and can usually make another 1 - 2k gold profit on top of that for each weapon.

I had been having a great time making flasks (461k in sales so far) until all of a sudden the price of [Golden Lotus] just crashed on my server. I put the feelers out on the Consortium Forums, and found that it was an epidemic. I bought up aggressively, and continued to make flasks and get into gem transmutes... but the volume just kept coming. Right now, the price has settled to where I consider 30g/ea cheap, and the flask and primal diamond markets have corrected accordingly. Fortunately, my patience has paid off with primal diamonds with a few cuts already returning to 600 - 800g/ea.

I know I've been saying for a while now that I'm having a great time with cooking, and there's plenty of information to come soon(tm). I've been taking a look at my cooking related sales, and the major stats so far are 328k in sales, with over 100k of that coming from [100 Year Soy Sauce] alone. More to follow, and a few milestone graphs as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment