Friday, February 7, 2014

For the Record: January 2014 Glyph Sales


Lots of gold from glyphs, but nothing quite as fun as chatting with Stede and Kathroman on Late Nite with Stede.

Stats:
  • Total Glyph Sales: 78197g
  • Total Glyphs Sold: 1801
  • Average Price: 43g42s
I'm done with tax reporting for this quarter, so it's time to back-date this glyph post. Yeah, that's right... I can leave something until the next month entirely and 'pretend' I posted this 3 weeks ago... what of it? Just wait until I actually create some pretty graphs for the 3M gold milestone from a few months ago.

So plenty of glyphs sold this month. In fact, about 500 more than the last three months. Business is booming.

Fortunately, with a LOT of help from my wife, my schedule opened up for a brief window at the end of January, and I grabbed a guest spot on the Late Nite with Stede podcast - Episode #16. If you're not familiar with the podcast, I strongly suggest you check it out for all your gold making related news. I'd like to thank Stede and Kath for having me on the show and indulging my penchant for random statistics from my gold making in Mists.

As promised on the podcast, I'll be posting some charts and graphs of my gold making statistics I discussed on the show. In particular, I promise that I'll post my glyph posting vs. sales statistics at some point during March, which will contain almost a year worth of data. On a positive note, with all that extra data, my conversion rate is looking a little better than the 3.5% I was talking about on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment