Friday, March 28, 2014

For the Record: February 2014 Glyph Sales


February hit some big numbers, sooo close to the 100k mark.

Stats:
  • Total Glyph Sales: 97179g
  • Total Glyphs Sold: 1320
  • Average Price: 73g62s
The biggest difference was the huge jump in sales prices, as the 50g glyph wall crumbles and we all get back to doing some business! I've even been spending a little more time on my warlock and am slowly picking up the new glyph techniques.

With the help of twitter, the major warlock related news for me was proving grounds. I saw someone complaining how hard gold was as a warlock, so CHALLENGE ACCEPTED*. So I decided to start with gold on all three specs. I started with the specs currently on Twitchie, affliction and destruction. Aside from learning the various waves, the most problematic thing with affliction was getting that drain soul in before a mob died, leaving me with few precious soul shards. Onto destruction (the current 'default' spec for all occassions) and just burned everything down. Destruction was surprisingly quick, and the burst potential felt very nice in the latter waves. Then it took me a while to rejig a demonology spec, and boy was I rusty. Despite having a horde level 90 demo warlock, it really took me a while to remember how it all fit together, but oh was it fun. So much so that I haven't changed back to affliction (yet). I could write a much more detailed post on the experience, but I'd leave it there as just a taste of Twitchie's life outside of piles of gold. Now that my main is done with challenge modes, it's time to get a new transmog and onto endless!

* they have no idea they issued any such challenge (or even who the hell I am)

No comments:

Post a Comment